10th visit

  Date: 11/19/22

Time: 1:50

Climate Conditions: cold and  partially cloudy 

Temperature:25 °f

Organisms:  saw trees and saw/heard a group of geese migrating. 

Change: snow, little to no leaves on trees, animal tracks (bunny) all around the tree with the food (I think the squirrel spilled some). 

Things to note:  camera worked, with the high wind on thursday a tree that was previously tucked behind the camera tree was blown out of place and therefore there were over 200 picture of said tree moving on thursday, the batteries then died friday morning but due to the fact that I see little to no activity the 24 hours before I come so will not be redoing it. possible that a squirrel knocked down some apple and the deer ate it as there are 1 pictures of a deer at night.  

questions: none to date 

length of day: 9:37 



Picture: 






interesting photos from wildlife camera:
 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd visit

2nd visit

4th visit